Wednesday, January 21, 2004

APPLAUSE LINES FROM THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS:

"I can report today that America is larger than Iraq."

"Some people can't work because they are too stupid to get into community colleges. My plan will unstupidify them. "

"We cannot let the Environment win."

"Sadaam was bad. America stopped him. America builds democracy. America is a world lightbulb. I can go
pee by myself."

"Steroids are bad news. To high schools across America, we will send Preparation H."

"Some people think that we can just let John Ashcroft catch the criminals. But he will probably need some cops to help do that."

"That's why I have ordered Operation Desert Badger -flying Billionaires to Palm Springs."

"...in Iraq. Pause. Prompter 6000 software Copyright Textech Applications 2002."

"When I said Weapons of Mass Destruction, I meant lots and lots and lots of rifles."